|KOEHLER K10504 Oxidata™ Data Acquisition Software Package|
|K10504 Oxidata™ Data Acquisition Software Package|
|Complete electronic measurement systems for plotting pressure versus time and temperature in oxidation testing of fuels. Each system includes transducers, multiplexer, data acquisition card, software, and mounting and connecting hardware. Systems are available in two, three and four pressure vessel configurations, and additional channels can be added for up to a total of twelve pressure and four temperature channels.|
Koehler’s pressure measurement systems for fuels oxidation testing features Oxidata™, a high accuracy pressure measurement software package designed exclusively for ASTM oxidation test methods. Designed to run in a Windows® 2000 or Windows XP environment, Oxidata™ monitors up to twelve samples simultaneously, with graphical or tabular display of results. Each channel can be independently configured for any of the applicable ASTM standard test methods without compromising the independence or accuracy of the other channels. Independent start and stop times and user programmable end points add even greater flexibility.
The software plots your data on line, real time, and automatically saves your data on disk or to the hard drive during the test to prevent loss of valuable data. Multiple display options include the ability to view the status of all twelve pressure channels on screen simultaneously and then click on any one channel for a graph display; or to view four channels in graphical format simultaneously. Powerful program features allow you to change axes, have colored plot lines and zoom in on a specific plot sector to view data in greater detail.
Oxidata™ Features and Specifications
• On line, real-time monitoring of up to twelve samples simultaneously-results plot directly to the screen for instant monitoring or printout of results
• Automatic detection and reporting of break point and induction period
• Invalid test indication when a pressure leak is detected
• Menu options for fuels oxidation testing and other ASTM oxidation tests
• Programmable automatic end-point detection with graphical and tabular representation
• Each channel can be independently configured and operated with different start/stop times and ASTM test methods
• Zoom in feature allows for magnification of any plot area on any channel for a more detailed study
• Monitors and reports temperatures of as many as twelve pressure vessels simultaneously using accessory RTD’s, and calculates and displays average temperature for each bath
• Exports data to spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel®, Lotus 1-2-3® etc.
• Temperature and pressure calibration capability
• Data is saved directly to the disk or hard drive during testing to prevent loss of valuable data
• Operates in Windows® 2000 and XP environments
Included Accessories (for the pressure measurement systems)
Transducers (connects directly to pressure vessel)
RTD probe assembly (1)
Connecting cables and hardware
Processor: Intel ® Pentium II or similar (minimum)
Memory (RAM): 256Mb or higher
Speed: 500 MHz or higher
Windows ® 2000 or higher
Disk Space: 15 Mb free space (minimum)
Communications Port: One USB Port
Other Software: Microsoft ® Excel (97 or above)
One RS232 port for temperature controller (optional)
For a complete demonstration of the Oxidata™ Software Package and its capabilities, please download a copy of the demo version (8.4MB file). After installing the demo software, you will be prompted to quickly register the demo with Koehler via email.
Click here to download the software demo.